-   -   RowSource as Sheet Names in UserForm ComboBox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/432798-rowsource-sheet-names-userform-combobox.html)

Orion Cochrane

RowSource as Sheet Names in UserForm ComboBox

I would like to have a userform with a combobox that lists all the sheets in
my workbook. Is that possible by using all my sheet names as my rowsource?
--
I am running on Office 2003, unless otherwise stated.

Orion Cochrane

RowSource as Sheet Names in UserForm ComboBox

Nevermind, I got an InputBox going on startup with the correct sheet to
activate.