Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CreateWindowEx

Hi All,

Has someone already written some 'free' code in Excel VBA (2003) using the
CreateWindowEx API, send some text to it and close it by user action? I
really would to consult it if you don't mind. I find a lot of samples but
most are written for VB and do not work in Excel.

I know, it can be done also with a userform but I would like it to try it
once this way.

Many thanks for your replies.

Wkr,

JP