Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Tough one - Cell referencing in Excel/VBA

I have two sheets (Sheet1 and Sheet2)

In cell A5 in Sheet1 I have a formula "=Average(A3,A4)"

I would like to copy this formula to cell A5 in Sheet2 but have the formula
still reference Sheet1. In cell A5 in Sheet2 the formula should be
"=Average(Sheet1!A3,Sheet1!A4)"

If Sheet1!A5 was originally "=Average(Sheet1!A3,Sheet1!A4)" then there is no
problem.

Would love to hear the answer. It must be something simple.

Warren