-   -   Multiple critera (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/432736-multiple-critera.html)

Donna[_2_]

Multiple critera

Hi, I need help with a formula for the following:

If Column E =7 and Column F = 7 and column G = F it can return a value of
True if not False

Thanks Donna

FSt1

Multiple critera

hi
try this....
=IF(AND(E2=7,F2=7,G2="F"),TRUE,FALSE)

Regards
FSt1

"Donna" wrote:

Hi, I need help with a formula for the following:

If Column E =7 and Column F = 7 and column G = F it can return a value of
True if not False

Thanks Donna

smartin

Multiple critera

Donna wrote:
Hi, I need help with a formula for the following:

If Column E =7 and Column F = 7 and column G = F it can return a value of
True if not False

Thanks Donna

Here are a few options that demonstrate different ways to check multiple
conditions...

Straightforward, with clear intentions:
=IF(AND(E2=7,F2=7,G2="F"),TRUE)

Slightly more sophisticated, uses fewer functions:
=IF((E2=7)*(F2=7)*(G2="F"),TRUE)

Bending toward the absurd for this example:
=SUMPRODUCT((E2=7)*(F2=7)*(G2="F"))=--TRUE

Donna[_2_]

Multiple critera

Thank you very much
Donna