-   -   Data Entry Macro or other (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/432670-data-entry-macro-other.html)

Mike

Data Entry Macro or other

I know this will sound simple but I do not do this much. I wnat a macro so
that when I scan a barcode the data is entered in to a cell (ie. D1) and then
moves to (E1) and the to (D2) (E2) etc.

Thanks,

joel

Data Entry Macro or other

I don't know which scanner you have or what softwae you are using. I also
don't know if you want real time results or trying to process data that was
saved to a file.

The simplies way is to take the text file that you scanner produced and read
it into excel using a macro. Re post the code with the sample of text file
and somebody will help.