-   -   How to change SQL in an existing pivottable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/432654-how-change-sql-existing-pivottable.html)

Michael[_49_]

How to change SQL in an existing pivottable

Hi,

I need some sample code to change SQL in an existing pivottable named
as Table1. Thanks a lot. Mike.

joel

How to change SQL in an existing pivottable

Can you record a macro while creating the pivot table so we can see what you
are trying to change. I'm not sure where the source of the pivot table is
coming from and the macro will make it easier to write the code.