-   -   protect VBA project view by VB code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/432535-protect-vba-project-view-vbulletin-code.html)

aw

protect VBA project view by VB code

How to use VB code to lock another files project view (viewing VB code)?

I have source code file & it'll import the template file (cotnain macro) &
so the final end-product will contain macro from template.

I have protect the project view of my template file, but the end-product
still can easy to view.

Besides, if I want to protect my 'coding' in more secure way, how I can do it

Many thanks!

--
aw

Dave Peterson

protect VBA project view by VB code

The closest thing you can use in excel's VBA is to use Sendkeys and that's not
reliable.