-   -   excel addin (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/432498-excel-addin.html)

ohthomas

excel addin

I have created a suite of excel functions that I converted into an addin.
The functions are now available whenever I open excel, but the excell 2007
function name autofill no longer works for these functions. It did work when
I imported the modules manually into the VB editor. I suppose this is some
issue with the functions being listed a different VBAProject than the one I
currently working on. Is there some way to fix or get around this issue?

Bob Phillips[_3_]

excel addin

See http://msmvps.com/blogs/xldynamic/ar...stom-udfs.aspx

--