-   -   List Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/432495-list-box.html)

George

List Box

First let me say I am using Office 2007: I created a List box in sheet 1 and
in sheet 2, I store all the drop down items, that works ok. What I need to
figure out is when I click on the items in the list box for them to open. The
items are links to other documents I want to open when clicked on, some are
on our LAN, some on my C Drive.

Thanks

Bob Phillips[_3_]

List Box

Why don't you just use a list with hyperlinks. Clicking those will follow
the links.

--
HTH

Bob