-   -   .Execute replaced in Excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/432411-execute-replaced-excel-2007-a.html)

Jim Jackson[_3_]

.Execute replaced in Excel 2007?

I have a macro which does a data backup from hard drive to disk. It works
fine on my old computer which has Excel 2003 but not on my new one with Excel
2007. I get an error implying that .execute is not a valid term.

Is there a substitute for .execute that I have not discovered yet?

Homey

.Execute replaced in Excel 2007?

..Execute is for commandbars object. New way for ribbon. example-

CommandBars.ExecuteMso "FileNew"