Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Show 12 months dates on the basis of from today's date in

Hi All,

I wanted to show 12 month dates.

The condition is that, the starting years should show one less i.e 2008 and
after jan the year should show the current year.
the column should look like this

'A1'-Aug-08
'A2'-Sep-08
'A3'-Oct-08
'A4'-Nov-08
'A5'-Dec-08
'A6'-Jan-09
'A12'-jul-09

the date should be based on current date.

I tried many ways, but not able to do this.