-   -   Capitals (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/432317-capitals.html)

Doug

Capitals

I have a column that I want it to always show caps when I type in text. How
can I set the formatting for this?

Thanks
--

Don Guillett

Capitals

Right click sheet tabview codeinsert thischange column to suit needs.

If Target.Column < 1 Then Exit Sub
Application.EnableEvents = file
Target.Value = UCase(Target)
Application.EnableEvents = True

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Doug" wrote in message
I have a column that I want it to always show caps when I type in text. How
can I set the formatting for this?

Thanks
--

Jacob Skaria

Capitals

Right click the sheet tabView code and paste the below code which will work
on Col A

Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("A:A")) Is Nothing Then
If Target.Count = 1 Then Target = UCase(Target.Text)
End If
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Doug" wrote:

I have a column that I want it to always show caps when I type in text. How
can I set the formatting for this?

Thanks
--

JLGWhiz[_2_]

Capitals

This is one way, using column A as the target column. The code goes into
the Sheet code module. Right click the sheet tab and select view code to
open the code windowl

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A:A")) Is Nothing Then
Target.Value = UCase(Target.Value)