-   -   filldown recurring 121212 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/432184-filldown-recurring-121212-a.html)

Aussie Bob C

filldown recurring 121212

Hi
Sorry should have added using Excel for Mac 2004

Can I filldown column Q starting at Q3 the recurring numbers 121212 down to
lastcell in column R.

Example:
Cell
Q3 - 1
Q4 - 2
Q5 - 1
Q6 - 2
Q7 - 1
Q8 - 2

TIA

--
Thank you

Aussie Bob C
Little cost to carry knowledge with you.
Win XP P3 Office 2007 on Mini Mac using VMware.

Dave Peterson

filldown recurring 121212

Does xl2004 for the Mac support VBA?

If yes, then check your earlier post.

If no, you may want to ask in a forum dedicated to Mac's:

Isn't there some sort of Apple Script that could be used, too?

Aussie Bob C wrote:

Hi
Sorry should have added using Excel for Mac 2004

Can I filldown column Q starting at Q3 the recurring numbers 121212 down to
lastcell in column R.

Example:
Cell
Q3 - 1
Q4 - 2
Q5 - 1
Q6 - 2
Q7 - 1
Q8 - 2

TIA

--
Thank you

Aussie Bob C
Little cost to carry knowledge with you.
Win XP P3 Office 2007 on Mini Mac using VMware.

--

Dave Peterson

Aussie Bob C

filldown recurring 121212

Thanks for the replies Dave.

Yes xl2004 for Mac does support VBA in a slightly limited degree i.e.
xlFillCopy not supported.
Where as xl2008 uses apple script
It also appears the code for Dim and Set statements is different.
I can use your code in xl2007 for Windows.

I'll check out the yor mac site link.