-   -   Possible form error. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/432118-possible-form-error.html)

Barb Reinhardt

Possible form error.

I have this snippet of code that worked yesterday and doesn't work today. I
didn't write it, so I'm still trying to figure it all out.

lblProgressText = ProgressLabel
'Get and error on the following line
'Either object required error and sometimes variable not defined e
ProgBar.Min = 0
ProgBar.Max = 60
ProgForm.Show

DoEvents

i've looked at the form and don't see anything titled "ProgBar". Where
should I look next? I saw this error yesterday and it went away. A user
has then tested the workbook where this code would have been used with no
errors.

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Anyway, I'm getting an error as shown above.

Barb Reinhardt

Possible form error.

I've found the problem. Some of the form was somehow deleted.