-   -   clearing data from a user form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/432105-clearing-data-user-form.html)

thomas donino

clearing data from a user form

I am relatively green at this so pardon my ignorance. I have created a user
form, it works fine. I want to add a button to the form, that clears the data
in the user form.
It has three fields, email address, subject and message.

Thank you

Jacob Skaria

clearing data from a user form

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Me.TextBox1.Text = ""
Me.TextBox2.Text = ""
Me.TextBox3.Text = ""
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"thomas donino" wrote:

I am relatively green at this so pardon my ignorance. I have created a user
form, it works fine. I want to add a button to the form, that clears the data
in the user form.
It has three fields, email address, subject and message.

Thank you

thomas donino

clearing data from a user form

ty