-   -   Password protect worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/432095-password-protect-worksheet.html)

Neil

Password protect worksheet

I have a VB routine that copie data from one worksheet and pastes it into a
new worksheet for distribution. Is it possible to password protect the new
worksheet so it can be opened but not altered?

THanks

Jim Thomlinson

Password protect worksheet

Worksheet or workbook? Post your code...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson