Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Run macro when when changing cell value with formula.

Hi.
I am running a workbook that getting it´s values from a different program.
This program is "putting" the data into the workbook. In this data there is a
countdown clock that counts down to "take off" for a race.
I have a IF formula in Excel to get out the value"logg", in cell E28, if the
value in the countdown clock is below 00:00:30
and value "not" if it´s anything else. This values is linked to another
workbook, in cell M1.

When this value is changing from "not" to "logg" i want to run "Macro1" that
copy specific data from A1:H10 fromthe first workbook to the other with a
offset so the data is been pasting in after each other.
I have tried with sub change and selection change codes that i found in here
but the only thing that happens is that the dialog window for the macro is
popping up.
I also tried with the calculate sub and it works but it´s keep running every
second and pasting in the data over and over again until the value in cell M1
is changing to "not" .

I hope anyone can help me with this.