Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Replace

I have the following code:

CMonth = (Replace(Cells(13, 4).Value, "*", "???"))

The only value that will be in Cells(13, 4) will be one of the 12 months.
What I'm trying to do is truncate the month to just the 1st 3 chars. So if
the month is January, CMonth = Jan. If it's October, CMonth = Oct. So on
and so forth. The way I have it set up it's not working as intended though.
What am I doing wrong?