-   -   (Excel 2007) API to get computer IP address or domain name? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/432016-excel-2007-api-get-computer-ip-address-domain-name.html)

rick

(Excel 2007) API to get computer IP address or domain name?

For security purposes I would like to use worksheet passwords in conjunction
with their IP address or Domain Name. Is there a way to get this (probably
an API) with Excel 2007?

Thanks.

Rick

rick

(Excel 2007) API to get computer IP address or domain name?

Sorry - I already have the code to get the LAN IP, what I need is the WAN
IP.

rick