-   -   Copy Values to empty cell below filled cells in selection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431925-copy-values-empty-cell-below-filled-cells-selection.html)

Harn88

Copy Values to empty cell below filled cells in selection

Hello

Please help me. I need a macro that will copy values to empty cell below
filled cells in selection.

Before After
110.03 3.23 110.03 3.23
116.01 116.01 3.23
125.02 125.02 3.23
155.01 155.01 3.23
155.05 155.05 3.23
155.06 155.06 3.23
167.01 167.01 3.23
169.01 169.01 3.23
176.01 176.01 3.23
181.01 181.01 3.23
181.02 181.02 3.23
182.01 182.01 3.23
184.01 184.01 3.23
116.01 4.2 116.01 4.2
125.02 125.02 4.2
135.03 135.03 4.2
155.01 155.01 4.2
155.05 155.05 4.2
155.06 155.06 4.2
162.01 162.01 4.2
169.01 169.01 4.2
176.01 176.01 4.2
176.02 176.02 4.2
181.01 181.01 4.2
100.01 5.24 100.01 5.24
116.01 116.01 5.24
116.02 116.02 5.24
125.02 125.02 5.24
147.01 147.01 5.24
155.01 155.01 5.24
155.04 155.04 5.24
155.05 155.05 5.24
155.06 155.06 5.24
162.01 162.01 5.24
167.01 167.01 5.24
169.01 169.01 5.24
176.01 176.01 5.24

Thank you very much

Best regards,

Harn

ryguy7272

Copy Values to empty cell below filled cells in selection

Let's say values in ColumnC are filled in and you want to fill in values in
ColumnD:
Sub FillEmpties()
Dim lastrow As Long
lastrow = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "C").End(xlUp).Row
Range("D2:D" & lastrow).Select
Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).Select
Selection.FormulaR1C1 = "=R[-1]C"
End Sub

Also:
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html