-   -   Macro question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431710-macro-question.html)

Michaelt721

Macro question

Hi,

I am familiar with macros but can't figure out how to do this one.

I want to create a macro that will enter specific data into 4 different
cells. The problem is that the starting cell will be different each time.
Example

When I run the macro, I want to click on cell A1 to start in, and have it
put 10 in each of the following cells:
A B C D
1 10 10 10 10
2

So now, if I click on cell A17, I want the macro to put 10 in A17, B17, C17
and D17.

I don't even know what terminology to use to describe this situation.

Any help would be great!
Thanks,
mike

Tim Williams[_2_]