-   -   Spinner (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431705-spinner.html)

David

Spinner

Hi Group,

It has been some time since I have added a spinner to a worksheet. After it
is added I right click it, format control and get only 4 tabs, Size,
Protection, Properties and Web. I was expecting Control also, but it is not
there. Possibly I do not have an add-in loaded that I need. Had to uninstall
and reinstall Office some time ago, possibly I missed an add on?

I am in V 2003.

Thanks,
David

David

Spinner

Hi Group,

Figured it out. Wrong tool box. Sometimes you have to laugh at yourself, lol.

Thanks