-   -   I want to insert "n" records and then copy the formulas to them (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431703-i-want-insert-n-records-then-copy-formulas-them.html)

Juan L

I want to insert "n" records and then copy the formulas to them

Friends:
Please, i need a code that asks for how many records the user wants to
insert below a row and then copy the formulas from the original one . Would
be great if it could use a text box or something,

sorry friends i don´t know programming but i trust in u.
Thanks for your great help.
Regards,

Dave Peterson

I want to insert "n" records and then copy the formulas to them

David McRitchie shares some code:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm
look for: InsertRowsAndFillFormulas

If you're new to macros:

Debra Dalgleish has some notes how to implement macros he
http://www.contextures.com/xlvba01.html

David McRitchie has an intro to macros:

Ron de Bruin's intro to macros:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

(General, Regular and Standard modules all describe the same thing.)