-   -   Sorting hidden cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431702-sorting-hidden-cell.html)

Celiowin

Sorting hidden cell

I'm unable to sort a range of cells within hidden rows of cells. My macro
works when i unhide the cells.

e.g.
Rows 1 to 15 are hidden, range B2 to B12 are sorted

Steven B

Sorting hidden cell

On Jul 28, 5:36*pm, Celiowin
wrote:
I'm unable to sort a range of cells within hidden rows of cells. My macro
works when i unhide the cells.

e.g.
Rows 1 to 15 are hidden, range B2 to B12 are sorted

Unhide your data with your macro, sort the cells, then hide the range.
Though with 15 hidden rows and only B2 to B12 to be sorted, you are
sorting the hidden data.

Steven