Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Activecell select properties

This is a variance on an earlier question of mine. I was trying to completely
hide the little border when selecting a cell. Doesn't look like you can do
this.

I was thinking that perhaps we can change the visible properties of it. I
saw a great addin from someone (can't remember who) that allows for an active
cell to be highlighted certain colors as you click around, but not the actual
select border. If I can make it white or transparent that could be a good
workaround for me.

My end goal was really to make a worksheet unselectable (inputs are radio
buttons) but I need it to be selectable for certain macros and hyperlinks to
work. I am trying to mimic the look of an unselectable worksheet.

Help would be most appreciated!