-   -   Toolbox showin up during running time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431637-toolbox-showin-up-during-running-time.html)

Derek30

Toolbox showin up during running time

I'm using a form in Excel that contains a Multipage and several text and
labels controls.

Can find the reason why when a the application is running the toolbox,
appears over the form. The Multipage control has 10 tabs but this only
happens when the user pass over tabs 7 and 8

--
Derek30
Derek30's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=570

Simon Lloyd[_1192_]

Derek30;431923 Wrote:
I'm using a form in Excel that contains a Multipage and several text and
labels controls.

Can find the reason why when a the application is running the toolbox,
appears over the form. The Multipage control has 10 tabs but this only
happens when the user pass over tabs 7 and 8Have you checked to make sure that the form isn't in design mode? the

icon looks like a triangle (set square) with a ruler next to it, go to
the VBE and give it a click!

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,