-   -   Protecting a range or cell in a worksheet Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431579-protecting-range-cell-worksheet-excel-2007-a.html)

life4paws

Protecting a range or cell in a worksheet Excel 2007

Can anyone tell me how to protect a cell or range in a worksheet? Ihave 2007
and am very lost with this program not familiar program anymore.

macropod[_2_]

Protecting a range or cell in a worksheet Excel 2007

Hi life4paws,

Format|Format Cells|Protection controls which cells get what protection.

Format|Protect Sheet applies the protection.

--
Cheers
macropod