-   -   Current Document Name From Ribbon Control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431545-current-document-name-ribbon-control.html)

chris seiter

Current Document Name From Ribbon Control

We have a xlam that creates a custom tab and has job specific buttons with
macros. The one I am struggling with would open our "routing slip" and put
the path of the document you were working on when you clicked the ribbon
control in the appropriate cell. It worked correctly when running as a
macro, but running in the xlam it is giving me the path of the xlam,not the
file that was in use when clicking on the button.