-   -   Dialogue box ghosting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431503-dialogue-box-ghosting.html)

Steve

Dialogue box ghosting

Hi

I have written some VB which invokes a form within the sheet, it all work
fine and I have to say I'm quite pleased with it for a novice.

Anyway, when I move the dialogue box around I get what appears to be a
graphics problem as it looks like ghosting around the screen. Have I
programmed something wrong?

Thanks

Steve

John

Dialogue box ghosting

somewhere in your code you have done this:

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

set it back to True before the form displays
--
jb

"Steve" wrote:

Hi

I have written some VB which invokes a form within the sheet, it all work
fine and I have to say I'm quite pleased with it for a novice.

Anyway, when I move the dialogue box around I get what appears to be a
graphics problem as it looks like ghosting around the screen. Have I
programmed something wrong?

Thanks

Steve

Steve