-   -   Worksheet Number Max (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431486-worksheet-number-max.html)

Liz

Worksheet Number Max

I have a macro that deletes about 5 worksheets (some are reports and some are
charts) then recreates the worksheets with the latest data. I assign these
worksheets specific names through the macro as well. I have noticed in the
VBA editor that the Sheet/chart number continually increases (even though the
sheet has been given a name). Will I run into problems eventually running
this macro...for instance...I appear to be creating sheet/chart number 200+
now in the VBA editor with my macro, and every time I run the macro the
sheet/chart number increases. Can you help me understand what this sheet
number (or is it index?) is for in the VBA editor and if there is a maximum I
should be concerned about?

Thanks so much,
Liz