-   -   Syncronize Autofilters on Multiple Tabs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431400-syncronize-autofilters-multiple-tabs.html)

MikeZz

Syncronize Autofilters on Multiple Tabs

Hi,
I found a way to sync Pivot Tables on different tabs but have not found any
examples of syncing Autofilters on different tabs.

Not all Tabs have the same fields.
What I want it to do on changing the Autofilter on a tab is:
Look through all other worksheets in book.
If sheet has autofilter and same column heading is found
Set that column filter to the one that I manually changed.
If field is not found, ignore.

Thanks!

Don Guillett

Syncronize Autofilters on Multiple Tabs

If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and
a clear explanation of what you want and before/after examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel