-   -   Searching multiple fields and then print the entire row from resul (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431392-searching-multiple-fields-then-print-entire-row-resul.html)

Vegeta_matt18[_2_]

Searching multiple fields and then print the entire row from resul

Does anyone know if it is possible to have say two fields where you can enter
search criteria to gain the results in a separate list?

Eg.

Animal Colour Name
Dog Brown Rob
Dog Black Fred
Cat Brown Phil
Cat Ginger Mark
Dog Brown Bill

If the search criteria was Dog and Brown I waould like the response to be as
below:

Animal Colour Name
Dog Brown Rob
Dog Brown Bill

Thanks in advance for any assistance :)

Don Guillett

Searching multiple fields and then print the entire row from resul

datafilterautofilter

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel