-   -   Populate Excel 2003 Spreadsheet with XML Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431269-populate-excel-2003-spreadsheet-xml-data.html)

Brown

Populate Excel 2003 Spreadsheet with XML Data

I am new to programming in Excel (2003). I have used VBA a little and would
like to use this for the my current problem:

I have an XML that contains the data I need for my spreadsheet. I don't have
a schema or anything like that (nor do I understand how to create one). I
just have the XML.

What is the most straight-forward way to get the data from the XML to the
desired location in the spreadsheet?

Thanks.