-   -   Store input from userform in a password protected sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431155-store-input-userform-password-protected-sheet.html)

Sam

Store input from userform in a password protected sheet

Hi All, I have designed a userform which accepts inputs and the inputs are
stored on Sheet2 of the same work book. Is there any way I can password
protect Sheet2 and still receive userinputs from userform in Sheet2?

Thanks in Advance

John

Store input from userform in a password protected sheet

With Worksheets("Sheet2")

.Unprotect Password:=MyPassword

' do your stuff

.Protect Password:=MyPassword

End With
--
jb

"sam" wrote:

Hi All, I have designed a userform which accepts inputs and the inputs are
stored on Sheet2 of the same work book. Is there any way I can password
protect Sheet2 and still receive userinputs from userform in Sheet2?

Thanks in Advance

Sam

Store input from userform in a password protected sheet

Thanks for the help, It does work now. But, I didnt kow we can still delete a
sheet even if it is protected. Is there a way where users cannot delete a
sheet?

Thanks in Advance

"sam" wrote:

Hi All, I have designed a userform which accepts inputs and the inputs are
stored on Sheet2 of the same work book. Is there any way I can password
protect Sheet2 and still receive userinputs from userform in Sheet2?

Thanks in Advance

John

Store input from userform in a password protected sheet

Sam,
try this

Dim Mypassword As String

Mypassword = "ABCD1234"