-   -   Size of 'find and replace' window (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/431026-size-find-replace-window.html)

Nic Daniels

Size of 'find and replace' window

Hi,

How do I change the size of the 'find and replace' search window in a way
that makes it stay that size every time I open the search window? If I change
the size of the the search window, close it and then reopen it, the size of
the window is always changed into the standard size. I'm using Excel 03.

--
Kind regards, Nic

Jacob Skaria

Size of 'find and replace' window

Sorry you cannot (like the File-Open dialogue). When you initiate the window
next time it will restore back the default size.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria