Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Refreshing Web Query & Saving

Hi,

I am unfortunatly not very proficient in Excel. I have created a
simple web query that refreshes every minute. However, what I would
like it to do is to save after each refresh is to "time stamp" and go
to the next available line where the next refrehable data would go
until I finally press the break button.

Example.

- 1st data returned starts at cell A1 to F15.
- Then a time stamp in cells G1 to G15.
- Save
- On the next refresh, the next available cell ( A16 ) is used etc
etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.