-   -   Resizing the Go To Navigation Pane Larger (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/430842-resizing-go-navigation-pane-larger.html)

StephenD

Resizing the Go To Navigation Pane Larger

Is there a way to resize the Go To navigation pane? I constantly launch this
pane as I utilize the trace dependents / trace precedents tools to navigate
large workbooks. The problem is that the referenced locations are not fully
displayed so it is difficult to determine which reference I may wish to to
select when there are many.

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Steve

JLGWhiz[_2_]

Resizing the Go To Navigation Pane Larger

The Go To dialog box is an Application tool. You would have to access the
source code files to change its attributes.