-   -   page select in multipage web site (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/430777-page-select-multipage-web-site.html)

Stefi

page select in multipage web site

Hi All,

I had a discussion on this topic with Joel but he stopped answering
therefore I try to reopen the thread:

I have a multipage URL (http://schedule.msu.edu/)
where
Set coursetables = IE.document.getElementsByTagname("table")
and after that
?coursetables.Item(16).Rows(0).Cells(0).innertext
returns

Page 1 of 2

On the web page clicking manually on Next Page bring up the next page.

How can I find the object that can be clicked on in VBA (like clicking on a
button is done via myButton.click) to bring up the next page?

Joel's last suggestion (see below) failed because
Set Nextobj = IE.document.getElementByID("nav")
returned Nothing because there was no "nav" element.

I'm interested not in the content of this particular website but the paging
technique in such cases.

Thanks,
Stefi