Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ID and access currently active web page (in IE6)?

I googled, but no joy. Using Excel 2003.

I have other code I've used to navigate, open, and parse web pages- but all
from within Excel, it never popped up in IE. However, now I need to parse a
page that I can't open directly from Excel (I have to enter a screen-based
code to go from page to page). So, I'd like to be able to manually navigate
in IE, then run my macro to scrape the key elements from the IE web page and
bring them into my target worksheet range.

Can anyone help me with the syntax to point Excel to the currently active IE
page?

Thank you,
Keith