-   -   timeline (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/430727-timeline.html)

Lynn[_7_]

timeline

how can i draw a monthly timeline in excel to visually tell the
recipient where are we now

joel

timeline

You can put in the workbook the Drawing tool bar (View - toolbars - Drawing)
and then add a line which can be used as a timeline.

"Lynn" wrote:

how can i draw a monthly timeline in excel to visually tell the
recipient where are we now

Lynn[_7_]

timeline

don't see any shape that is for timeline.

how do you draw it?

"Lynn" wrote:
how can i draw a monthly timeline in excel to visually tell the
recipient where are we now- Hide quoted text -

joel

timeline

I was assuming you had a chart and just wanted to drop a line on the chart
showing status. I assumed the x-axis was formated as a date.