-   -   Special Copy, Paste Special macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/430610-special-copy-paste-special-macro.html)

usmc-r70

Special Copy, Paste Special macro

I need a macro button that will, on selection, evaluate if a cell from
A39:A79 contains the text "Not Locked" and then will change all the
corresponding formulas in those rows for columns B:I (B39:I79) into text
(i.e. Their formula values: Copy Paste Special Paste Values).

Jacob Skaria

Special Copy, Paste Special macro

The below works on the activesheet ..Try and feedback..

Sub Macro1()
Dim varData As Variant
If WorksheetFunction.CountIf(Range("A39:A79"), "*Not Locked*") 0 Then
varData = Range("B39:I79")
Range("B39:I79").Value = varData

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"usmc-r70" wrote:

I need a macro button that will, on selection, evaluate if a cell from
A39:A79 contains the text "Not Locked" and then will change all the
corresponding formulas in those rows for columns B:I (B39:I79) into text
(i.e. Their formula values: Copy Paste Special Paste Values).

˵˫

Special Copy, Paste Special macro

Try the code as following.

Dim rng As Range
For Each rng In Range("A39:A79 ")
If rng.Value = "Not Locked" Then
Range("B" & rng.Row & ":I" & rng.Row).Value = Range("B" &
rng.Row & ":I" & rng.Row).Value
End If
Next rng

"usmc-r70" ...
I need a macro button that will, on selection, evaluate if a cell from
A39:A79 contains the text "Not Locked" and then will change all the
corresponding formulas in those rows for columns B:I (B39:I79) into text
(i.e. Their formula values: Copy Paste Special Paste Values).

usmc-r70

Special Copy, Paste Special macro

Your code did exactly what I needed, thanks.