WEB HYPERLINK IN VALIDATION LIST

Sounds easy enough:
http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/fo.../hyperlink.php

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"vdefilippo" wrote:

I have a list of 5 items to choose from. When the choice is made I would
like to be able to click on the item and go to it's web page. Is this
possible?

Thank you.

vdefilippo

WEB HYPERLINK IN VALIDATION LIST

Thanks for responding.

What I am trying to do is this.

I have a list of hotels that relate to a certain "district". It is in a drop
down list that the user can choose from. The list is located on another
spreadsheet. I wanted to be able to click on the hotel that they have chosen
from the drop down menu and go to that web site. I can make that link on
the sheet that contains each hotel.