-   -   Unique count and date associated (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/430504-unique-count-date-associated.html)

Nelson

Unique count and date associated

Afternoon, I understand the unique count and its working for me I am getting
a result list of unique customers, but now I need to get the unique date
associated to that unique customer

Basically all I want is the date associated to the first time this customer
called us and display it next to the result of my unique customer list.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
--
Nelson

Patrick Molloy

Unique count and date associated

use the DMIN() function

the first parameter is your entire table of data. your criteria will be the
column nale and the customer name and your third parameter the field, ie
date column.

mail me direct & I'll give you a demo file