-   -   How to create a command button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/430426-how-create-command-button.html)

diepvic

How to create a command button

Hi,
I've just finished writing a macro. Can any body advise me how to create a
button for the macro so that we can click the button to run that macro.

Thanks a lot

Jacob Skaria

How to create a command button

--From ToolbarsDrawingToolbarAutoShapesBasic Shapes select any shape you
like. say ("Bevel") and place that in your worksheet.

--Right click the shapeAssign Macro and select the macro to be assigned

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"diepvic" wrote:

Hi,
I've just finished writing a macro. Can any body advise me how to create a
button for the macro so that we can click the button to run that macro.

Thanks a lot

ryguy7272

How to create a command button

Take a look at this:
http://www.anthony-vba.kefra.com/vba/vbabasic1.htm

HTH,
Ryan--

--
Ryan---

"diepvic" wrote:

Hi,
I've just finished writing a macro. Can any body advise me how to create a
button for the macro so that we can click the button to run that macro.

Thanks a lot

diepvic

How to create a command button

Thx so much Jacob