-   -   How do i create and run an outside procedure? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/430356-how-do-i-create-run-outside-procedure.html)

Rgriff

How do i create and run an outside procedure?

i created this huge workbook with massive procedures in office 2007. i need
to save it and have it work on office 2003. is there an easy way to do this.
i was thinking maybe write my procedures outside excel and use code to call
them up and run them. but i dont know how or if that is even possible? please
help!!

Patrick Molloy

How do i create and run an outside procedure?

why not save as an XLA and then use it with other workbook?