-   -   Look up Pivot Table Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/430330-look-up-pivot-table-data.html)

ButterflyGirl

Look up Pivot Table Data

I have a spreadsheet for movement of stock in & out of the warehouse, I then
pull this data through to a pivot table (in a separate worksheet) so that I
can keep a running balance per product, I want to have a user form that looks
up how much stock on hand I have at today. Please explain if this can be
done & how, & please remember that I am extremely new to programming & need
it explained in the simplest terms possible.
Thankyou in advance.
--
Thanks,
Butterfly Girl