-   -   Hide screen refresh (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/430226-hide-screen-refresh.html)

Saintsman

Hide screen refresh

I have a set of relatively simple macros that copy & paste data from 3
worksheets to a collection sheet. It goes to sheet1 & copies some data; then
screen2 etc etc
How do I select the range on a sheet without actually opening/closing that
sheet?

Per Jessen

Hide screen refresh

Hi

You have to use the sheet object as reference.
Something like this:

Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").copy
Destionation:=Sheets("Collection").Range("A1")

Hopes this help.

--
Per

"Saintsman" skrev i meddelelsen
I have a set of relatively simple macros that copy & paste data from 3
worksheets to a collection sheet. It goes to sheet1 & copies some data;
then
screen2 etc etc
How do I select the range on a sheet without actually opening/closing that
sheet?

Saintsman

Hide screen refresh

Brilliant - thanks