-   -   skip & hit chart for lotto (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/430209-skip-hit-chart-lotto.html)

Maxx[_2_]

skip & hit chart for lotto

Sheet 1 contains a (2 digit) integer in each of cols A to F.

There are no duplicates. There are no integers greater than 50.

I would like to shade the background of the cell in sheet 2 where the
integers in sheet 1 are the column numbers.

So, for example, if Sheet1.Range("A1") = 27 then

Sheet 2.Range("A27").interior.color = black.

The row numbers would be the same on both sheets.

I hope this makes sense.

AltaEgo

skip & hit chart for lotto

The mention of 'lotto' indicates you will need more than standard
conditional formatting. You can get around this with VBA:

http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/excel-cond...ting-limit.htm

--
Steve