-   -   Any response (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/430030-re-any-response.html)

Ron de Bruin

Any response

Hi David

Use a newsreader to read the newsgroups
For example Outlook Express or Windows Mail or ?

You can toggle the view with Ctrl h to only see your threads
And the new reply's are bold because you not read them so it is easy to see if you have a reply

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"David" wrote in message ...
Hi Group,

I am having trouble getting notification of replies to questions posed here.
"Notify me of replies" does not seem to be working for me. If someone or any
one would please post a response, I am trying to test this feature.

Thanks,
David