-   -   Worksheet Scroll Increment (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/429920-worksheet-scroll-increment.html)

jswalsh33

Worksheet Scroll Increment

I found Tom Ogilvy's answer on "How to restrict scroll area in Excel
Programming" dated dated 3/23/05 just what I needed in my program.

However, I have a remaining issue. The scroll box on my Worksheet is very
tiny and when I move it at all it scrolls very rapidly to the bottom of the
scroll area.

Is the a way to control the increment rate down the Worksheet as the box is
moved with macro code?

Thanks for your help.

Jim

Dave Peterson

Worksheet Scroll Increment

Maybe you can reset the used range.

Visit Debra Dalgleish's site for some techniques:
http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

--

Dave Peterson

jswalsh33